Tuesday, February 12, 2008

{Vanessa Hudgens: Too Emotional}

Duration: 02:01 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-17 16:42:23
User: StarryClaud
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Vanessa  Anne  Hudgens  Too  Emotional  OneTrueMedia  

Description:

*Don't know why, the song's just too catchy! :) Song: Too Emotional Artist: Vanessa Anne Hudgens Lyrics: I thought I had control But I slipped, and I don't, and I don't know where to go I thought I knew it all But all I do is think about the next time I see you I thought I had control But we kissed, and I slipped and I don't know where to go All I really know; It's getting too emotional When you came to me Yeah, I thought you'd be like every other guy that I'd ever met We'd hang for a while then I'd soon forget you But this is something new I was not prepared to wonder where you are when you're not with me This feels so crazy I thought I had control But I slipped, and I don't, and I don't know where to go I thought I knew it all (knew it all) But all I do is think about the next time I see you I thought I had control But we kissed, and I slipped and I don't know where to go All I really know; It's getting too emotional It's a strange feeling To care about someone, I guess I never really did 'til I met you, boy How was I to know how you would affect me? They say I talk too much I talk too much about you The definition of being out of control and I don't wanna feel this anymore I thought I had control (I think) But I slipped, and I don't, and I don't know where to go I thought I knew it all (knew it all) But all I do is think about the next time I see you I thought I had control But we kissed (kissed), and I slipped (slipped) and I don't know where to go All I really know; It's getting too emotional ************** Enjoy.

Comments

StarryClaud ::: Favorites  2008-01-19 17:15:28

Umm...... yes.. but only by a couple of seconds or so... it's a pretty fast song... :D
__________________________________________________
minhnhat95 ::: Favorites  2008-01-19 12:47:07

It is pretty catchy! Nice wide variety of pictures. (Did that sound sophisticated?) Making sure: the song is longer right?
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

PROJECT RUNWAY season 4 IN SPANISH - parte 2
Photo montage
Simon vs Roy Dec 8, 2007 - HDNet feed
Alicia's amazing carpet bag!
mr fisherman presents pasquetta 2007 caccamo


 

No comments: