Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Summer In Europe - Part 2a [sevilla]

Duration: 05:11 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-31 19:34:02
User: iWokeToday
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

europe  summer  2007  documentary  spain  seville  sevilla  aphex  twin  flim  

Description:

Part 2a (of 10) [sevilla] Ok. Maybe I went a little overboard on sped up shots, but this was the first thing I edited past the intro, and I was a total newbie to it all. Half of the footage was actually shot before I saw either Kristin or Erin, while wandering around the amazingly beautiful Parque Maria Luisa and elsewhere -- the morning after I spent a few hours wandering aimlessly in search of Erin's apartment in the dark, with my backpack, with absolutely no idea where I was. The ass shot (after Kevin's) -- I had this idea to do an ass-shot-montage for the DVD, but it never came out. I just didn't have enough asses. The "Susie has big boobs" fun started at Erin's study center (more in Rome and probably somewhere else I can't recall). You might notice, my camera hand is horrible, and my sense of cinematography is in its infancy. It does get noticeably better (like my editing), but I have no experience holding a camera prior to this whole ordeal. Music: Sparta -- P.O.M.E. (used in every map segment throughout the whole documentary) Aphex Twin -- Flim

Comments

iWokeToday ::: Favorites  2007-12-19 13:55:12

ahaha, sorry you'll be dissapointed, BUT the videos do get better. I don't like the Seville segment either. I'd reedit, but I'm done with all aspects of this video. Spent too much time on the whole thing.
__________________________________________________
rj77nz ::: Favorites  2007-12-19 00:20:51

Im goen to be honest with ya, this vid is shie, but I will be watching the next one in hopw of some lezo action.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

ball busting 44
yusuf bowling rollhause ankara
komik zıplayan bir hayvan çekirge
124 drift
ankara gücü
Şu Karşıki Dağda Bir Fener Yanar - Selim Sesler & İdil Üner
Kutsal Damacana Otopark Sahnesi
seninleyiz heryerdeyiz
Pk with Legend LaLa
Good Charlote - Keep Your Hands Off My Girl
Albanians started war in Serbian Kosovo
SVU~you're so damn hot ~ olivia/cassidy
Kolbasti Freaks am start Hochzeit (Dügün) misket d.salonu
Kristins 10-årskalas
Un de mes tirs!
My 9-11 Memories
Martin and Grace
HIM - Join Me In Death LIVE
0 RÖPORTAJ KURBAN ÇİLEKEŞ BGM
something


 

No comments: