Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Psalm 56:8

Duration: 02:16 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-13 11:20:17
User: andrespereyda
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

jehovah  god  andres  pereyda  skin  tears  pain  world  life  sex  girls  love  drugs  hope  future  jesse  buckler  

Description:

To the director on the Silent Dove among those far away. Of David. Miktam. When the Philistines laid hold of him in Gath. ---------------------- Show me favor, O God, because mortal man has snapped at me. Warring all day long, he keeps oppressing me. My foes have kept snapping all day long, For there are many warring against me high-mindedly. Whatever day I get afraid, I, for my part, shall trust even in you. In union with God I shall praise his word. In God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me? All day long they keep hurting my personal affairs; All their thoughts are against me for bad. They attack, they conceal themselves, They, for their part, keep observing my very steps, While they have waited for my soul. On account of their hurtfulness cast them forth. In anger bring down even the peoples, O God. My being a fugitive you yourself have reported. Do put my tears in your skin bottle. Are they not in your book? At that time my enemies will turn back, on the day that I call; This I well know, that God is for me. In union with God I shall praise his word; In union with Jehovah I shall praise his word. In God I have put my trust. I shall not be afraid. What can earthling man do to me? Upon me, O God, there are vows to you. I shall render expressions of thanksgiving to you. For you have delivered my soul from death— Have you not delivered my feet from stumbling?— That I may walk about before God in the light of those alive.

Comments

andrespereyda ::: Favorites  2007-06-27 12:48:36

ya, the major, minor prophets. i'm studying that book right now with my p.o.
__________________________________________________
cowboytroy4 ::: Favorites  2007-06-27 09:46:51

The minor prohets, yes I love those little books! They are small but they are big in meaning don't you agree?
__________________________________________________
andrespereyda ::: Favorites  2007-06-25 09:49:16

(Hosea 9:9) They have gone down deep in bringing ruin, as in the days of Gib′e‧ah. He will remember their error; he will give attention to their sins.
__________________________________________________
cowboytroy4 ::: Favorites  2007-06-25 09:36:44

Jehovah remembers our pain, as David was confident that Jehovah cared.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

highway girl
Tower Seven music video
Metallica The God That Failed
Team Korea (maximum & gamblers) vs B-town allstars (germany)
Naruto AMV
Grow Cube Solution
Demon Hunter - One Thousand Apologies
Philippine International Grappling Challenge
Fun pking on Shamon Scape
BF2 Intro (Satisfaction)
slightly stoopid
The Reason is You...
Baboons! Baboons!
Random! Part.. 1!
Yo quiero una paga mensual
PRONUNCIAMENTO SENADORA HELOISA HELENA 2ª Parte
Petek Dinçöz Arım Balım Peteğim(Aşk Yüzünden+Dans Show)
ŞEHİT AİLELERİ İÇİN (ŞehitleR Ölmez VataN BölünmeZ)!!!!!!!!!
Shael - Soniye Hiriye
SOULJA BOY & OFFICIAL ARAB -TRAVIS OF FAMBIZ ENT MIAMI MIKE


 

No comments: