Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dawn (Remix of year seventh) The House of the Dead 4

Duration: 03:33 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-29 15:19:25
User: MysteriousBob
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Level theme Both the music and level are remixed from the second to last stage of HOTD2. There's a gameplay video if you're not quite sure what I mean. I'm not sure why I uploaded the other one first, I prefer this. lauxesomoh gnimalf a si evirdagem eht naht retteb si SENS eht skniht ohw enoyna #45 - Top Rated (Today) - Cars & Vehicles #54 - Most Discussed (Today) - Cars & Vehicles #32 - Top Favourites (Today) - Cars & Vehicles Oops. Wrong category FTW.

Comments

SestrenNK ::: Favorites  2007-10-29 16:57:47

I think Haruyoshi Tomita's tracks on HOTD4 were the best in the game, hands down. The whole soundtrack should have gone this direction. He also composed the original Dawn and Original Sin for HOTD2, I believe. A vast improvement on the originals.
__________________________________________________
jamesprower ::: Favorites  2007-10-29 18:57:41

One of my Favorite Videogame Tracks of all time, this is. And, as previously mentioned, this Track is one of the Best on the Sountrack in General... With only by "Bullet of Death (Gadge)" and "Give it all you Got!" in my opinion
__________________________________________________
jamesprower ::: Favorites  2007-10-29 18:58:38

And for the record, i agree with you Backwards-Written statement =P why i still have my Megadrive Plugged into my Telly at this moment in time...
__________________________________________________
HokageIzlude ::: Favorites  2007-10-30 15:14:30

They made a House Of The Dead 4? I didn't even know there was a 3. :P
__________________________________________________
speedysonic64 ::: Favorites  2007-11-10 22:19:53

i have that image as one of my myspace pictures
__________________________________________________

No comments: